Florida Nursing home evictions
September 22, 2022
Toby Edelman, a Senior Policy Attorney with the Center for Medicare Advocacy and a national expert on nursing home law, will be the lead trainer for this virtual event explaining the state and federal law governing nursing home discharges and transfers.
Lynn Hearn, Legal Advocate for the Long Term Care Ombudsman Program and Sarah Halsell, the State Legal Services Developer for the Department of Elder Affairs will also discuss DOEA's new Long Term Care Advocacy Project.
- Toby Edelman, Senior Policy Attorney, Center for Medicare Advocacy
- Sarah Halsell, State Legal Services Developer, Department of Elder Affairs
- Lynn Hearn, Legal Advocate for the Long-Term Care Ombudsman Program
- Melissa Lipnick, Equal Justice Works Fellow Sponsored by The Florida Bar Foundation, Florida Health Justice Project
- Miriam Harmatz, Advocacy Director & Founder, Florida Health Justice Project